2010年1月15日星期五

Is this good 4 me??

This 2 year is very important 4 me,my fren and all the form 4 ppl in our life~is account is my gd choice 4 me?or i want go 2 ekonomi class?but at last ,i choose account,i hope this is a right choice 4 me~daddy want me 2 think this problem secious~"are this is what u want?are u really want 2 stay in account class?u can chooce wat u wan 2 read~this is about u future~think secious"


"Wat i want 2 be?aditor?lawyer?or wat?"i ask myself~accually i want 2 be a kindergarden teacher~i love kid~they was very cute,and give me a fell~how say?emmmm.... maybe is a type of happy~But all of this occupation have in account class?i dont think so...After thinking,i want 2 stay in account class,maybe mathematic is hard 4 me...but i promise to my self."You Must Do The Best!"!So, nw i in account class.May be this is the dangerous advanced 4 me,but i think i got 2 try,n try n try n do my best !!!!!!!!because i was trust "Everything can be happen if u try hard"or something la~=.=lol~

A half of my class is from 1st class.....if SPM e-lek boji my future will bo ji aslo......Time 4 studyyy harder,better,n stronger><


I will study harder 4 my future n DO MY BEST!ADD OIL!!!

2 条评论:

  1. my dear qi qi, no worry of choosing an account class, form 5 account class decision is not your future life journey in study, after form 5, what school or subject u want to go for, is the most concern, u choose an account class doesn't meant that u cannot be a kinder garden teacher and as for the account class don't really must have a good mathematic, is the account format that u need to know, cos in account there is many format that u need to remember so that ur account will balance. so u must get to to know all the format, i believe u can do it.

    finally, pet阿姨want to wish you all the best. study hard. don't think too much...

    回复删除